Monday, September 14, 2009

A New Journey

I've decided to see what all this bloggin' stuff is about and start one of my own. I figure it will give me a place to rant, rave and vent, post some photos and maybe even do some cooking too. Heck, we'll just see how it goes!

For now, I'll tell you a little bit about myself. I am a 40-something, happily married, mom of 3 living in Oklahoma. I am originally from Florida and Hubby and I hope to move back one day after his retirement. Hmm, can't wait!

My oldest, Bub, is a junior in college and is currently majoring in Graphic Design. He is terribly artistically talented (gets that from his mother!) and I have high hopes and big dreams for him. I love his intelligence and his sense of humor and he's pretty good lookin' too.

My middle child, Spiffy, is a freshman in college and her current major is Elementary Education. She's waffling on changing her major at the moment but I am confident she will figure it all out. She puts the sunshine in my sky and she has a smile that could knock you over.

My baby, *Nado (as in tornado), is a 7th grader. He's turned out to be quite the sports kid and I love watching him make those great plays. He is smart and funny and can be so sweet and considerate.

Last but not least, my Hubby. I need a few pages to describe him! He's the Yin to my Yang. I'm the Type A, he's Type Z. I am excitable and anxious, he's calm and collected. You get the picture! We've been married over 21 years and it just works....and I am so grateful that I have him.

And me. Well, I am just a simple girl. I love to take pictures, cook and take care of my home and family. I love to be at home, but I do enjoy traveling sometimes too. I think this might be a fun journey!

PM

No comments:

Post a Comment